Friday, March 16, 2012

New project

I've started a new knitting project for a sweet little girl.  She and I share the same birthday, and I feel she should have something special this year...especially since her dear grandfather passed away just 2 days before.


This is a DROPS design s22-22 cardigan with a feather and fan motif.  It has a yoke construction, short sleeves and just 3 buttons.  The yoke is really kicking my behind--280-some odd stitches!  I feel like maybe sometime this century I'll finish--LOL.  The yarn is Lion Brand's Pound of Love in the Lilac color way.  So far, it's not too terrible to knit...

On the crochet front, I've kind of stalled on the hexagon lap blanket...too many other irons in the fire that are time sensitive...but I will pick it up soon again.


I feel so guilty for putting it down, now that I see all the pretty, bright colors.  Hmmm, must finish cardigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment