Monday, September 17, 2012

So now there's another one...


Behold, another Cthulhu emerges...

                  
I could almost have said "Same song, different verse" for this l'il'lhu...

But this version is Cthulhu by Rural Rebellion, which is very similar to Guilia's version, save the tentacles and wings...I liked Rural's wings better, so I used them for both amis.


 
I made this this tiny elder god pretty much the same way as the other, except for the arms.  With the first 'lhu, I crocheted the arms to the neck on the last round of the body pattern.  But this time I crocheted the underside (the bottom side of the tube) of the arms on the second to the last round and the top of the arms (the top side of the tube) with the last round.  




He's got a little traveling ahead of him...he's bound for the West coast...so look out mere mortals!



















No comments:

Post a Comment