Monday, July 16, 2012

My goodness...

I think there used to be a blog here, right?

I managed to get whatever bug is floating around...I'm still coughing like an old Ford truck, but at least I know I'm alive.  I think.  I actually left the house today to do a little shopping for my mom, and I can't believe how wiped out I got just pushing a cart around.  You'd think that I would have had a lot of extra time to get a super amount of knitting done, but sadly, I wasn't able to do much.  Not snagging extra opportunity to knit=really friggin' sick.

But I did manage to get a little knitting done...



one more tier should make the foot just right in length






pretty good looking heel, there






you know I can't wait to weave all those ends in, right?





So you can see that I managed to make it around the heel with out jacking it up too badly. Yay.  I think one more tier for the foot and it'll be time to shape a toe.  A small toe, at that.  Oh, yeah and a cuff, too. And drat, another whole sock.  Kinda makes you wish that people were monopeds--right?









No comments:

Post a Comment